A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Stationary Bike and Ridiculously Light Squats

Since the heavy squats the outside of my quads have been sore and tight. I've been rolling and stretching but nothing seems to make it any better. I decided to ease back and reset my squats. I've also added Stationary Bike. The blood flow won't hurt for sure. Today I feel better.

Light Stretches.

Stationary Bike - 12.5 minutes. 
Squat - bw/12 reps.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Squat - bar/12 reps.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Squat - 95lbs/12 reps.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Squat - 95lbs/12 reps.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Squat - 95lbs/12 reps.


Claf Raises - 3 sets/16 reps/bw.

Just the transfer from Bike to bar then bar to Bike. Otherwise, no rest. My legs feel pretty good right now. Almost time for supper. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: