A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, April 02, 2020

Squats

No change in the world. Covid19 is still running rampant and nonessential businesses are closed. The weather has turned snowy and cold again despite being so nice yesterday. With my local gym being "nonessential" it's time to bundle up, put on the space heater and squat in the garage.

Leg Swings and Stretching.

Squats - bar/12 reps, 135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 250lbs/5 reps, 290lbs/5 reps, 330lbs/6reps, 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs.


Here are some points for today's training.

- I didn't wear knee sleeves.
- I  didn't wear my belt until the last set 330lbs.
- I  cut the training short as I was starting to tighten up.
- It wasn't that cold in the garage. Right around 0 degC.

I am really pleased with the final heavy set. Considering the situation.

Snowdaddy

No comments: