A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, August 13, 2018

More Entries

With the summer season quickly coming to an end I have to think about how I'm going to maintain my calorie furnace. The only way to really do this is to slow down on the walking and increase the weight training. As it gets colder the garage won't be an option either. Training at the 17 Wing Strength Club is about my only other option. With the increase in weight training I will start to make more blog entries to follow my progress.

Today I went into work early to work on Sumo Deadlifts and to go for a walk before work.

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Sumo Deadlifts - 4 sets/6 reps/70kg, 4 sets/3 reps/100kg.
Sumo Deadlift Video
Sumo Rack Pulls - 3 sets/3 reps/120kg.
Walking - ~4.5km, ~1hr.

A really good training day and I will post more frequently. I am still losing weight. BW this morning was 273.5lbs.

Snowdaddy

No comments: