A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Squats and Lots More Walking

Last week was kinda rough. I strained my neck and the muscles in the back of my head knotted up. I had a few nights where I couldn't sleep because it hurt so much. I went to the hospital Monday morning and the Dr gave me an injection right into the back of my head. Within a few hours it started to feel better. Within a couple of days I'm back to normal.

Tuesday I walked 2km in the morning before going to work and 4.6km in the evening.

Wednesday I walked 2km in the morning and 3.8km in the evening.

Today I walked 2km in the morning in the evening it went something like this,

Leg Swings and Stretching
Squats - 2 sets/6 reps/bar, 2 sets/6 reps/95lbs, 3 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 3 sets/8 reps/135lbs.
Leg Extensions - 70lbs/16 reps, 3 sets/16 reps/105lbs.
Walking - 4.5km

Watching my macros lately has really been showing amazing results. Body Weight this morning was 292lbs. 63lbs lost so far.

Snowdaddy

No comments: