A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2018

Bench Press

This morning I went to apply for a new job. I won't go into details but after 21 years of service I feel it may be time for a change. The testing and interview only took the morning so I had the afternoon to go to the Strength Club for some Bench Press.

Light Stretching and Mobility.
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 205lbs/8 reps, 11 sets/6 reps/255lbs
Ab Sling Knee Ups - 12, 20, 20, 20 reps.
Various Arm Exercises.

I was feeling drained after the 8th set. I put on some high energy music then my blood began to boil. The rage started to build in me during the tenth set. Hence why I did an 11th set. It took several hours to cool down after training. This is something I need to keep track of. Not because it's negative but because I really like tapping into rage. It feels good considering the problems I've been having with anxiety lately.

Snowdaddy

No comments: