A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Squats

No belt, no wraps, no sleeves. Squats lately have been feeling strong. Today I wanted to get some volume.

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/bar, 3 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 6 sets/10 reps/225lbs.

Everything was going well and I thought I may have gotten 10 sets of 10 reps. Unfortunately, after the fifth set I started feeling a stress head ache. I took a longer rest then went for the sixth set and the head ache only got worse afterwards. I'm pleased with 6 sets of ten reps. Time for supper.

Speaking of supper I am starting a Keto diet. I feel it will be the easiest to follow and the most effective for loosing all this extra body fat I'm carrying. Currently I weigh in the range of 355 to 365lbs. I will post on my progress.

Snowdaddy

No comments: