A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Day 3

Much better today. It was cool in the garage but I dressed up for it with sweat pants and sweat shirt. Adductor problems still give me some concern and I am a bit cautious when Squatting. That said I gutting it out and powered through the sets.

Warm Ups
Leg Swings and Stretching
Squats - 2 sets/bar/8 reps, 2 sets/135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps.

Working Sets
Squats - 5 sets/315lbs/5, 6, 6, 6, 6 reps.
Bench Press - 135lbs/10 reps, 2 sets/6 reps/225lbs, 4 sets/6 reps/245lbs.

*No Deadlifts*

I am still concerned about Deadlifts and my adductor. Furthermore, there isn't much room in my garage gym and the floor is suspect. So I didn't do Deadlifts. Next training day is Sunday at the 17 Wing Strength Club. I will Deadlift then.

Snowdaddy

No comments: