A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Bench Press

Came into work early for some fun and games. The bench wasn't very good, too low. The hooks were too low to efficiently take the bar. The bar was greasy with no chalk. Everything else was really good. Had fun Benching today.

Warm Up
Shoulder / Arm Rotations and Stretching.
Bench Press - bar/12 reps, 135lbs/12 reps, 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/10 reps, 315lbs/3 reps.

Power Phase
Bench Press - 3 sets/1 rep/335lbs, 3 sets/1 rep/345lbs.

Pump Phase
Bench Press - 6 sets/4, 4, 4, 5, 5, 5 reps/225lbs + light bands.

I am taking a new post work out supplement called "Cellmass". Today is only the second time taking it. I will report later if it stacks up to "Krush" which is my favorite post work out supplement. Enjoying a massive pump. Leftover turkey will fill my void later after I'm done a few hours at work. Every champion must pay thier penance.

Snowdaddy

No comments: