A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, July 04, 2014

Keeping Busy

With the move to Winnipeg happening next week I am very busy getting everything ready. Doing some light unorganized training is keeping me calm.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Lots of Stretching.

Squats - bar/10 reps, 135lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 4 sets/1 rep/300lbs.
Deadlifts - 315lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/6 reps, 405lbs/3 reps, 495lbs/2 reps.

Not too thrilling but at least I got to play with the iron. I'm not sure but today may have been my last day training at the 14 Wing Powerhouse. I had the honor of training with Michael Young today. At 17 years old, 6'2", and 205lbs he is one of the best squatters I have ever seen. He has been training on his own and is looking for a coach. Damn! My timing sucks. Training him would be great. Too bad I am leaving. Pay attention to his name you will see it again I'm sure.

Snowdaddy

No comments: