A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, January 02, 2012

Amazing Work Out!!!

It's amazing what I can do when I'm not in pain. At 330lbs I surprise myself with the work load I can handle. Enough patting myself on the back.

Walk - 2 laps.
Jog - 7 laps (6min 41sec, 57sec/lap).
Walk 75m, Jog 50m - 6 laps.
Walk - 5 laps.
Stretching.

Elliptical Trainer - 20 minutes (360 cal).

Weights - Various inclined bench and arms.

Total time in the gym was about 2 hours. I feel really good about the jogging. I didn't push very hard but that wasn't the point. I wanted to make sure I jogged well past the 5 minute mark. My knees and shins felt fine which gives me a bunch more confidence towards the PT test on the 10th. Tomorrow I may do some low impact work and some deadlifts. Fun stuff.

Snowdaddy

No comments: