A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Loosing Weight

At the competition I weighed in at a staggering 151kg. YIKES! Way too heavy. Watching the video of my lifts was hard to take. I have always prided myself as being an athlete but now I'm just plain "FAT". Now is the time to do something about it. Monday I managed to cut my caloric intake way down compared to normal. This morning I got up and walked for 35 minutes then having a similar diet through out today. Tonight was a bit slow after supper so I got out into the gym to burn a few more calories.

alternate the following 3 times
Stationary Bike - 6 minutes.
Stability Ball Sit Ups (with a 3kg med ball) - 25 reps.

Next week while on nights I plan on getting into the swimming pool. A great place for low impact cardio.

Snowdaddy

No comments: