A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Speed Deadlifts Day 15 of 21

The ear is feeling much better. It still feels like it's full of water but the swelling is all gone and it doesn't hurt. Time to get out into the gym to "Grip-it and Rip-it".

Warm Up
Stationary Bike - 6 minutes.
BW Squats - 12 reps with pause.
Deadlifts - 315lbs/6 reps.

Working Sets
Speed Deadlifts - 7 sets/2 reps/385lbs, 3 sets/2 reps/405lbs.
*3 minutes rest after each set*

Extra Stuff
Push Ups - 4 sets/12 reps. (very explosive).

Great work out!!! As soon as I grabbed the bar for the warm ups set I knew everything would feel light. 385lbs felt like nothing. I was able to rip it off the floor quick and easy. My technique was spot on with my hips down and lower back in a neutral possission. All the sets were raw (no belt). Tomorrow my wife comes home from a 2 month course. You can guess where I'll be working out.

Snowdaddy

No comments: