A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Speed Bench Press + Bands Day 14 of 21


My ear is feeling better this evening. I don't know if it's because of the meds I took or if it is indeed getting better. Either way I felt well enough to hit the gym.

Warm Up
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 185lbs/12 reps, 235lbs/8 reps.

Working Sets
Speed Bench Press + Light Bands - 10 sets/3 reps/235lbs (30 to 60lbs band tension).
*3 minutes rest after each set*

Good work out all things considered. The last two sets were actually 255lbs and 265lbs + light bands. Not too shabby. I also did a bit of cable work to finish things off, face curls triceps extensions and straight arm push downs. Unless my ear gets much better tomorrow I don't think I'll be doing deadlifts this week.

Snowdaddy

No comments: