A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Speed Bench Press Day 11 of 21

Great work out today. The season is changing, today is a bit cool and raining. I put on a fire in the garage and my work out was nice and toasty. Let me say that again. "HARDCORE FUCKIN' WORKOUT!!! HOTTER THAN THE DEPTH OF HELL!!!"

Warm Up
Stationary Bike - 11 minutes.
Lots of Stretching.
Push Ups - 2 sets/15 reps.
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps.

Working Sets
Speed Bench Press - 10 sets/3 reps/225lbs.
*3 minutes rest after each set*

Upper Back Work
Dumbbell Rows - 4 sets/8 reps per side/102.5lbs
Straight Arm Cable Press Downs - 4 sets/12 reps/25lbs.

Yes I did say "cable". I have acquired a Lat Pull Down Tower. It's an old Global Fitness sectionalized tower and it's awesome! It's going to be great to hit some neglected small muscle groups with the high cable. Tomorrow off, Friday Heavy Deadlifts with Chains. Goody, Goody!

Snowdaddy

No comments: