A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, June 12, 2011

2011 Nova Scotia Provincials

The meet didn't go quite the way I was planning a few weeks ago. Turns out I didn't get much help setting up. I did get some help and it was greatly appreciated. You know who you are, THANKS!!! I did however spot and plateload at the meet. You can well imagine spending 4 hours on Friday after work moving the equipment into the venue, spending Saturday spotting and plateloading, tearing everything down and packing it up again, finally spending a few hours today putting my SANCTUM back together again. I am wrecked!!! On a more positive note, the meet went extremely well and everyone was pleased with the trophies (swords) and hardcore meet toques.
I would like to send out a special thanks to Supplement King in New Minas for donating gift bags to all the competitors and volunteers.

PS, Since my back is trashed tomorrow is bench.

Snowdaddy

No comments: