A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Ouch!!! My Hands!!!

Deadlifting late again tonight. I wanted to work out at work but things turned into a "shit storm" during the last two hours of my shift. Oh well, I still had a great work out even if it's gonna mess up my sleep tonight. Oh ya, my hands. For some reason pulling tonight was hard on my hands. It really felt that I was going to fold back the skin on my left hand during the last 3 pump sets. Ouch!!! My hands stayed together and I live to fight another day.

Warm Up
Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Squats - 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs.
Deadlift - 1 set/6 reps/225lbs.

Power Sets
Deadlift - 8 sets/1 rep/365lbs.
(5 minutes rest after each set)

Pump Sets
Deadlift - 3 sets/3 reps/315lbs, 3 sets/4 reps/315lbs.
(2 minutes rest after each set)

My hands are starting to feel better. I've got a few things to do before bed. Night, night.

Snowdaddy

No comments: