A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Jogging

"Oop... I almost forgot. I won't be able to make it fellas. Veronica and I trying this new fad called uh, jogging. I believe it's jogging or yogging. it might be a soft j. I'm not sure but apparently you just run for an extended period of time. It's supposed to be wild." Anchorman: The Legend of Rob Burgundy.

This morning after dropping the kids off to catch the bus for school we went to the gym for some "yogging". We were'nt very motivated but still wanted to get our heart rates up and burn some calories. I know what you're thinking, first get your mind out of the gutter, second we did that last night.

Warm Up - 2 laps walking.

Jogging - 4 laps (1/2 km)

Walk/Jog - 1 lap/1 lap repeat 4 times.

After that we hung up side down on the invertion table. After that we spent some time working on Kathy's squat technique. She's a natural.

Snowdaddy

No comments: