A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, July 05, 2010

Travel

I'm sitting in the Halifax International Airport waiting for my flight to Toronto. I'll be away till Thursday but of course I brought my belt and knee wraps in case I have the opportunity to lift. Yesterday was awesome!!! It was stupid warm with a slight breeze and I spent the whole day wallowing with my kids in the pool and hitting some light bench press with arms thrown in.

Warm Up - Who needs to warm up. It's 34C with the humidex.
Flat Bench Press - 6 sets, 12 reps, 3 at 135lbs / 3 at 185lbs.
Light Band Bent Over Triceps Ext - 6 sets/12 reps/light band.
Cambered Bar Curls with Medium Bend - 6 sets/12 reps/medium band + 20lbs.
Pull Ups - 3 sets/6 reps/medium band assistance.

A nice controlled work out. Just something to keep the joints lubricated. Afterwards the wife referred to me as a"Manapotamus", half manatee, half hippopotamus. A couple beers and BBQ made the afternoon complete.

Snowdaddy

No comments: