A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, July 18, 2009

THE SANCTUM




After beating all sorts of names to death I (with my wife's help) have come up with the name of my home gym.




THE SANCTUM


def; n., pl. -tums or -ta (-tə).
A sacred or holy place.
A private place where one is free from intrusion.




"This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts".


God is a DJ; Faithless




I'm really pleased with how everything has turned out. I even bought a kick-ass stereo off of kijiji this week. Now its time for some results.




1 comment:

McLifter said...

Nice Job Rob!! I see you have gathered up some extra gear since you left the flatlands. A trap/deadlift bar, a bent "Buffalo Bar", tons of weights and everything you need.
You have the weights, the bars,the stereo, now add a cot and a fridge and you will really have a "Sanctum". I know you will enjoy it immensely.

How is da Missus doing these days?

McLifter