A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Last Work Out at 17 Wing

I went to the gym tonight for one last time. I figured since I had to clean my locker out I would get under the bar at 17 Wing one last time. Here's how things went.

Squats - 135lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/3 reps, put belt on 365lbs/3 reps, put knee wraps on 405lbs/3 reps.
Various Chest Exercises.

Short and sweet. I think the 405lbs for 3 reps with knee wraps is a new PB. I tried wrapping a different way tonight. I normally just wrap round and round until I run out of knee wrap. This time I crossed over my knee in an "X" pattern gradually going higher then finishing off with two wraps on the lower quads. It felt much tighter this way and I think I'll use it from now on.
Now it's on to Greenwood where I plan on outfitting a garage gym from New York Barbells. I can hardly wait.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snowdaddy, I'm sorry we didn't get together before you and the family hit the road. I have your Manitoba Record here so send me off an e-mail with your new address down east and we will get it to ya for the wall on the Snowdaddy's Gym.
Travel well and travel safe my friend.

Brock