A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Day 4 of 24

Yesterday was a bit crazy. I went to a Dr. appointment first thing in the morning then went to work. After work I went to the gym where on completion of my last set the desk guy at my gym came running over to the power rack with a phone. "You have to call home right away. Your wife phoned and she says she's in labour". Isn't that funny, I've now been at the gym for 3 out of my 4 kids. If that ain't dedicated I don't know what is. Here's how the work out went.

Squats - 6 sets, 5 reps, 285lbs.
Bench Press - 8 sets, 3 reps, 215lbs.
*super set 4 times*
Deadlifts - 3 reps, 385lbs (no belt).
Pull Ups - 6 reps, 110/100/90/100lbs assistance.
Barbell Shrugs - 6 reps, 365/385/405/425lbs.

Another good work out. The squats are performed with a belt and no other support gear. I use wrist wraps every second set of bench because my hand is not quite at 100% yet. Deadlifts I use no supportive gear only chalk. For pull ups and shrugs I wear straps.

Snowdaddy

No comments: