A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, November 12, 2007

Last Week

Today is my last week of training before a week off. Here's how deadlift day went.

Squats - 3 sets/3 reps/315lbs.
Bench Press - 5 sets/4 reps/225lbs.
Deadlift (suit with straps up and belt) - all singles/405, 495, 555, 555(miss), 555(miss)lbs.

I was pleased with my suit work today. I wanted to pull my opener and found that maybe I shouldn't be so agressive with my opener. I'll adjust things and it should make it better come competition day. I'll be benching on Thursday. See you then.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

NO MORE PULLING
Now rest and dream of what you want to do.
I would suggest making the Squatting easy for you. Replicate your warm up s and an easy 1 - 3 reps.

Try your last Bench for the 19th and then relax, relax, relax.

McLifter