A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, October 05, 2007

Day 6 of 24

Week two is complete and I'm spent. Work this week has screwed with my sleep pattern so hopefully this long week end will put it back on track.

Squats - (w/u), 6 sets, 2 reps, 365lbs w suit bottoms and knee wraps.
Bench Press - 8 sets, 3 reps, 215lbs.
Deadlifts - 12 sets, 1 rep, 385lbs.

If my new squat suit doesn't come soon I'll be squatting raw in November. The suit is just a bit too big and is giving me nothing. In fact, I find it more restricting than assisting. So far I'm two for three with gear and the knee wraps feel pretty good as well.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Ryan Stinn said...

Is that the suit I gave you? I can't believe it's giving you nothing man. Is it lose in the hips? You could take it to a seamstress and get the sides pinched a bit, that's what I did with my metal before the june meet and a suit that gave me nothing in April at Nationals suddenly redeemed itself with my 340 squat.