A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday Fast and Furious

After a long day at work today I wanted to hit the gym for some bench shirt work. I only had about 45 minutes so here's how it went.

Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, close grip 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/10 reps, 225lbs/10 reps, 245lbs/6 reps, 275lbs/3 reps.
Put Bench Shirt On.
Shirt Bench Press - 275lbs/6 reps (couldn't touch), 315lbs/6 reps (couldn't touch), 365lbs/3 reps.

Like I said I didn't have much time. 365lbs/3 reps is a new PB for me. Then again every time I hit the bench in my shirt it's a new PB. All three reps felt very solid and I'm becoming very comfortable in the shirt. The more I work in it the more natural it feels.
My Family commitment is going to ease up later this week so I'll have some time to work with the squat suit and deadlift suit. Did I happen to mention that Ryan Stinn gave me a Titan Superior Suit this last competition. I tried it on and the legs feel tight but comfortable. The straps are a little long but I'll have them stitched up to fit. Thanks again Ryan.

Snowdaddy

No comments: