A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wednesday Bench

Today was bench day. I'm off this week so I had plenty of time to complete my scheduled work out. Here's the low down.

Flat Bench Press - 5 sets, 10 reps, 195lbs.
Dips - 4 sets, 6 reps.
Standing Rack Press - 6 sets (2@ 135lbs, 2@ 145lbs, 2@ 155lbs) 6 reps.
Machine Flys - 3 sets, 8 reps, 250lbs (stack).
Side Laterals - 3 sets, 30lbs/12 reps, 35lbs/10 reps, 40lbs/8 reps.

A very good work out. At the completion of the work out I was drinking my protein shake and I almost threw up. Shows I'm putting the effort in. Once I recover from the work out it's time for some yard work. The weather has finally started to cooperate.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on the Pull Snowman! Workouts are looking good as well. Keep up the hard work.

McLifter