A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Bench Day

Today was a crazy busy day. The morning started out slow but once I started my work out I didn't stop. I'll log my work out then tell you about my day.

Bench Press - 8 sets, 4 reps, 255lbs.
Dips - 4 sets, 6 reps, 50lbs assistance - all me.
Lat Pull Downs - 4 sets, 6 reps, 185-235lbs.
Single Arm Dumbbell Press - 4 sets, 6 reps, 60-80lbs

Everything felt very solid. I'm a bit disappointed in my dips. Then again I wasn't starting off with bench press this heavy. I weighed myself today, 291lbs. I was pleasantly pleased.
After the work out I had to do some grocery shopping for the BBQ we were having. After buying the burgers and dogs I had to clean the BBQ, set up the patio, prepare the food, and set up some toys in the back yard for the kids. We just bought a water slide for the kids and I had to set it up for the first time. All this took place in about 2.5 hours. I told you I was busy. Then I had to work the BBQ and serve the guests. After I had to clean up and now I have a moment to enter my blog before I go to bed. Tomorrow is a day off so I'll blog again Friday.

Snowdaddy

No comments: