A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, May 26, 2023

Rack Pulls and Rebounding

I'm on track to getting 100k steps again this week. Unlike walking, rebounding gets my heart rate up to the point of fat burning fitness. Most of the steps this week were on the rebounder. It's also the end of the week, which means it's time to pull. I worked this morning so I ate when I got home then got at er'.

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

Leg Swings with band.

19" Rack Pulls - 135lbs/10 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/1 reps, 405lbs/missed OH Grip. 4 sets/4,4(figure 8 straps), 6,10(figure 8 straps and belt)

Rebounding - 30 minutes. 

The belt helps tremendously with rack pulls. The first two sets of four felt good and heavy. The next two sets were quite light. Almost effortless. No videos today. Nothing special. Just bouncing and moving some weight.

Snowdaddy

No comments: