A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, August 22, 2022

Time Out!

I've decided to take a little break. This weekend was a clear indication to call a Time Out! I'm very tired and I'm working much more than I have been. Getting up at 0400hrs four mornings and 0630hrs the other three mornings in the week is taking a toll. It's been this way for two weeks with another week to go. I know it doesn't sound like much but I feel like shit. Time for a break from the program. 

Don't get me wrong. The program is amazing. The strength gains of late are great! Just combined with my current work schedule I'm pooped.

Saturday and Sunday I walked over 13k steps each day. Here's what I did today. 

Stationary Bike - 11 minutes. 

Static Stretches. 

Gonna feel like a new man tomorrow. I may do some light Squats. Maybe. 

Snowdaddy 

No comments: