A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Squats

Monday I felt about as big and fat and lazy as I possibly could. Hence, I didn't train. Today I dragged my pitiful self into the garage. 

Stationary Bike - 12 minutes (100kcal).

Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches.

Squats - (no shoes, no sleeves, no belt) (slow eccentric) bar/8 reps, 145lbs/6 reps, 2 sets/5 reps/245lbs, (regular speed) 265lbs/6 reps, (shoes) 285lbs/5 reps, (shoes and belt, no sleeves) 305lbs/7 reps.




Static Stretches.

I felt a tight spot in my lower stomach this morning. Something completely new. My body has tricked me many times before with strange injuries. I wore my belt on the final set just to be safe. I put my shoes on because my feet were sliding.  This was a great training day.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: