A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, February 11, 2022

Deadlifts For Dallas

Dallas Hogan has been having some serious health issues lately. Deadlifts For Dallas is an online and in person trap bar deadlift competition that is raising money for Dallas. Entry fees go straight to him to offset the expenses incurred while he was in hospital. As I'm working tomorrow during the competition I thought I would submit my attempt today.

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes. 

Vibration Table - 5 minutes. 

Leg Swings and Dynamic Stretches. 

Trap Bar Deadlifts - 235lbs/6 reps, 335lbs/6 reps, 405lbs/3 reps, 475lbs/1 rep, 550lbs/1 rep, 600lbs/1 rep, 650lbs miss.



Put all the weights away :)

Static Stretches. 

I've been freinds with Dallas online for ever. I've only met him twice. The first time was at the 2013 CPF Atlantic Canadian Powerlifting Challenge. The second time was in Gimli at a Strongman competition. He is a larger than life character. He is as friendly as he is strong. I'm wishing him all the best in his recovery. Get well soon my friend. 



Snowdaddy 

No comments: