A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, August 05, 2020

Lower Back Rehab

My mind and body link is and always has been in conflict. For over a month my lower back has been bothering me. I thought that I may have bulged a disk again. Since the injury, I'm assuming it happened 31 May 2020, I have been focused on mobility and support exercises. This week my back has been feeling better but I have still been subconsciously cautious about my movements. Today was a "Shit or get off the pot" sorta day. Time to see if I am really still broken or is my mind / body connection all screwed up. 

Light Stretches.

Deadlifts - 2 sets/12 reps/bar, 4 sets/6 reps/135lbs.

Farmers Walk - 110lbs per hand/100,300,100,200,100,100ft.


No belt and no straps. My mits sting a bit but my back is no worse for wear. Time to eat. I'll see how I feel tomorrow.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: