A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, September 30, 2019

New Program

My motivation sucks and I don't feel like working through tones of volume. I want to lift but then I am enjoying the freedom of not forcing myself to lift. I searched back through past training programs and I wanting to try the classic conjugate program. Tonight at the 17 Wing base gym I tried max effort Squats and Deadlift.

Leg Swings and Stretching.

Squats - bar/6 reps, 135lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/4 reps, 405lbs/2 reps, 405lbs/1 rep, 405lbs/1 rep, 405lbs/1 rep.


Deadlifts - 225lbs/6 reps, 405lbs/1 rep, 2 sets/1 rep/505lbs.


I forgot how greasy the base gym is. Everything had a greasy film on it. Yuck.

I'm getting back in the gym instead of training at home. Winter is coming and it's getting cold in my home gym. I finish work at 1330hrs so I can get some training in and get back home at the same time my family gets home.

Snowdaddy

No comments: