A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Squats and Walking

This morning I set up my squat stands in the driveway. Feeling good and ready for action.

Leg Swings and Stretching.

Squats - bar/12 reps, 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/8 reps, 315lbs/6 reps.


I thought of going for 8 reps but the back of my head started to hurt. An exertion headache is something that interferes with training quite frequently lately. After reading some web sites about exertion headaches I found they may be caused be caffeine. I will cut out my preworkout and see what happens.

I then put my toys away and decided to go for a walk. As the walk went on I got silly and because I felt good walked to Pembina hwy.

Walking - 12km/3hrs





Crazy... I was in pain the last km. Now everything is much better.

Snowdaddy

No comments: