A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2018

Keeping Active

Yesterday I went back to the pool but didn't lift weights. I did however swim 1000 m for the first time since getting back into the pool.

100m Free
100m Breast
100m Free
100m Breast

100m Kick IM Order
100m Breast

4 x (25m + turn Free Sprint, 25m Breast easy)

2 x (50m Free Sprint, 50m Breat easy)

YA ME!!!

Today I took it easy but went to the Strength Club for 1800hrs to train. Still an open attitude when it comes to training I found more structure.

Leg Swings and Light Stretching.
Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/bar, 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 4 sets/6 reps/225lbs (last set was for 10 reps)

I'm sure tomorrow will be difficult to walk.

Lately I've been doing a lot of soul searching. I've stepped down from competitive Powerlifting and started swimming again. For a while I stopped lifting all together. Now that I've had some time to think about everything I've decided that it isn't about lifting or swimming it's about both. I need to find balance and use both to bring myself back to being satisfied with myself.

Snowdaddy

No comments: