A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Keeping Active & Awards

I've been keeping active lately even though I can't lift. In the mornings before work I've been walk/jogging. It's very difficult because of my current weight but I have been making progress every time I go out. Today marks three weeks since my surgery so I decided to try some light squats. 

Leg Swings and Light Stretching.
Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/bar, 6 sets/6 reps/135lbs.

My hand feels pretty good. I will continue to add some light squats to maintain my mobility. I will also continue to improve my cardio training.

You may have noticed two medals on my page. Click on them and you will see. My blog is in the top 40 best weightlifting blogs on the internet and in the top 25 powerlifting blogs on the internet. I feel very proud that my efforts had dedication to my training blog are being recognized. 

Snowdaddy

No comments: