A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, February 24, 2017

Bench Press in the Garage

Yesterday I bought a thermometer to put out in the garage so I know how cold it is. Today is was reading about -4 degC. Not so cold I can't get in some Bench Press.

Arm Rotations to warm up the shoulders.
Bench Press - bar/12 reps, 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 185lbs/12 reps, 6 sets/12 reps/205lbs.

I also did a bunch of other various exercises that I really didn't keep track of. Various styles of arm curls with a 35lbs dumbbell, cable extensions, seating shoulder presses with the 35lbs dumbbell, OH plate extensions.

Good volume and a good pump considering it's a bit chilly.

I must say that it feels amazing to be training in my garage again. I feel most comfortable with my own equipment. For next winter I will be sure to insulate and it will be toasty warm.

Snowdaddy

No comments: