A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Deadlifts

Not my best day of Deadlifts but I still had a chance to pull. Not strong but I worked my technique.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Lots of Stretching.
I am still stiff and sore from Squats last week.
Squats - 2 sets/75kg/6 reps, 4 sets/1 rep/125kg.
Still working the wide grip technique.

Working Sets
Deadlifts - 10 sets/1 rep/165kg.

By the seventh set I was starting to feel the correct form. Sitting back and taking the slack out of the bar before driving with the pull. I will be wise to keep the weights low on Deadlifts and work back up. I am not scheduled for any competitions soon. It is time to rebuild the machine.

Core Work
Stability Ball Sit Ups - 3 sets/20 reps.

That's another point to work on. Core.

Snowdaddy

No comments: