A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Squats

After last week of work being soooo... busy I thought that duty this week would be a great time to catch up on training. Not so. Sunday we worked 15hrs and Tuesday night we managed another 5 hours from 2300hrs till 0400hrs this morning. My sleep pattern is completely out of whack. I dragged my tired butt into the SANCTUM tonight to pay some penance.

Warm Up
Stretching
Squats - 135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/3 reps.

Power Phase
Squats with belt and knee wraps - 405lbs/2 reps, 3 sets/1 rep/455lbs.
*Lots of rest between sets*

Pump Phase
Squats raw - 4 sets/3 reps/315lbs, 2 sets/2 reps/315lbs.
*Ample rest between sets*

2115hrs at that point so I called an end to the work out. I had a few things needing to get done before tomorrow. Glad to see my squats brought me through a crappy day to finish STRONG!

Snowdaddy

No comments: