A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Twice Today

That's the great thing about having your own gym. Today I managed to train twice. Cardio this morning before work and weights after supper.

Cardio @ 0445
Walk / Jog around block - 10 minutes.
Stationary Bike - 6 minutes.
Walk / Jog around block - 10 minutes.
Stationary Bike - 6 minutes.

With the transfers from the street to my garage the whole work out took about 35 minutes. My shins felt better this morning. I thing the cold water icing from the day before really helped. I'll be sure to ice every morning even if I'm not jogging. My next jog will be tomorrow after work at the base gym indoor track. I want to do more than 5 minutes.

Weights @ 1930
Bench Press Warm Ups.
Bench Press - 6 sets/1 rep/315lbs.
Bench Press - 6 sets/5 reps/225lbs.
3 minutes rest after every set.

The Bench tonight felt quite light and after my PT test I'm looking forward to getting back into heavy training. All six heavy singles went up very controlled. The six pump sets after were dynamic, pressing explosively.

Snowdaddy

No comments: