A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, September 08, 2011

Deadlifts

This morning my posterior chain was stiff and soreso I thought I would take a break. Starting on Tuesday this week wasn't the best idea. Now that it's Thursday I'm behind on training days. I left myself with no other alternative. Time to pull.

Warm Up
Stationary Bike - 6 minutes.
Stretching.
Goblet Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/85lbs.
Deadlifts - 1 sets/6 reps/315lbs.

Power Phase
Deadlifts - 2 sets/1 rep/405lbs, 2 sets/1 rep/455lbs, 2 sets/1 rep/495lbs.
*3 minute rest*

Pump Phase
Deadlifts - 3 sets/5 reps/315lbs, 3 sets/4 reps/315lbs.
*3 minutes rest*

Cardio
Brisk Walk around neighbourhood - 14 minutes.

The goblet squats are something new. I was watching a Youtube video and now I'll use them for deadlift warm ups. Like I said I wasn't planing on training today so by this point I'm spent. Good work out!!!

Snowdaddy

No comments: