A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, February 01, 2010

Speed Bench Press

The best control I've displayed so far. All my set ups seemed nice and tight and the bar seemed to fly off my chest.

Speed Bench Press - warm ups, 12 sets/3 reps/205lbs.
Inclined Dumbbell Press - 3 sets/10 reps/85lbs.
Pull Up Negatives - 4 sets/6 reps/ my fat ass (308lbs).
OH Dumbbell Triceps Extension - 3 sets/10 reps/45lbs.
Fat Bar Barbell Curls - 3 sets/10 reps/90lbs.
Dumbbell Side Laterals - 2 sets/10 reps/25lbs.

After the second set of pull up negs my outer lats really started to hurt. I managed to finish the sets but just barely. The fat bar curls really hit the biceps and not so much my fore arms as a conventional bar does. I'll continue to use these for a bit. Would you believe the whole work out took only 1hr to finish? Almost a cardio work out at that pace.

Snowdaddy

No comments: