A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, February 21, 2010

ME Squat Day

It's late Snday night and I'm in the Sanctum. My energy levels are average at best but atleast I'll hit a big squat and get some core work done.

Warm Up - Stationary Bike - 6 minutes.
Squats - 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/4 reps (belt), 405lbs/1 rep (belt and knee wraps), 455lbs/1 rep (belt and knee wraps).
Rack Pull (hole#3 ~7.5 inches) - 2 reps/495lbs (blah!!!).
*super set*
Dumbbell Pull Through - 3 sets/10 reps/45lbs.
Declined Sit Ups - 3 sets/20 reps.
Bar Trunk Twists - 3 sets/30 reps/25lbs bar.

By my last round of core exercises I was yelling out in pain. The core exercises must be working. I'm sure that 455lbs squat in knee wraps is equal to my PB. I'm sorry, I just didn't have enough in me to give the rack pulls proper attention. Tomorrow in the AM I'll be doing speed bench.

Snowdaddy

No comments: