A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, January 22, 2010

ME Bench Press

Before my work out this afternoon I was wrecked again. I dropped by the grocery store and picked up an energy drink. With that shot I was ready for battle, and battle I did.

Warm Up - 5 minute Stationary Bike.
Bench Press Warm Ups - 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 275lbs/8 reps (I believe that's a PB).
2 Board Press - 315lbs/4 reps, 335lbs/4 reps, 355lbs/3 reps, 365lbs/1 rep.
Floor Press - 3 sets/6 reps/245lbs.
Single Arm OH Dumbbell Ext - 4 sets/12 reps/35lbs.
"Fat Man" Pull Ups - 3 sets/12 reps/my big butt.
Jumping Pull Up Negatives - 3 sets/6 reps.

I will certainly be adding those jumping pull up negatives to my next work outs. My Lats have never felt such torture. I love it!!! The whole work out took about two hours. I really needed it after the poor result yesterday.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Pete Bush said...

Would those be where you jump up to a finished position and let yourself down slow?