A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Equipment List

Here is a list of items I will be purchasing tomorrow.


I have already purchased a quality bar rated at 1500lbs. Tomorrow I will pick up a Body Solid power rack, a heavy duty bench (full incline to decline), 600+lbs of weights, and rubber matting. I thought that I would get the lat pull down attachment but I think I'll just learn how to do pull ups. When my garage is built and I have everything assembled I'll take some pictures and name my place of penance.
"This is my church. This is where I heal my hurts"
DJ Maxi Jazz (Faithless)
Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you can swing it get the pulldown attachment. You won't regret it and you can use it for all sorts of supplemental exercises and for rehab/prehab stuff to hit the small muscle groups. Just a thought.

It will be a fantastic setup when you get it all together. Good Luck and don't drool on the showroom floor. :)

Brock