A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Thursday Speed Squats/Deadlifts

I didn't have as much time to lift today as I would have liked. My Mom called and we got to talking. Here's today's work out.

Speed Squats - 10 sets, 2 reps, 275lbs (completely raw on 45 sec).
Speed Deadlifts - 6 sets, 1 rep, 405lbs (completely raw on 45 sec).

Play Basketball with co workers for 30 minutes.
moving stair machine for 10 minutes.

That moving stair machine is insane. I love it! I haven't used it in years and I forgot what kind of a work out it gives you. I'll be incorperating it more often. I went up in weight for the speed squats and it felt pretty good. 405lbs for raw speed deadlift is a bit heavy. I'll play with the weight a bit. I just hate going down when I'm feeling this good. Tomorrow is Max Bench.

Snowdaddy

No comments: