A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, November 02, 2007

As luck would have it...

As luck would have it not only am I stuck here until this next week but we've lost our gym privileges due to a lack of contract. Somebody dropped the ball and with this many hands in the pot we'll have to wait until at least next week before we have access to the gym. By that time I'll be home. Somebody somewhere is trying to tell me not to compete in this meet. I'm sorry but I'm not listening. The only thing that will keep me from competing will be if I'm still deployed. I won't be posting for a few days but I'll log on when I'm back home. Talk with you then.

Snowdaddy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can still compete you just may need to adjust what your goals are to suit the training you have done.

Free Squats, push ups, chair dips and dragging or flipping an old tire that is sitting beside the runway will keep you in the game.

McLifter

Ryan Stinn said...

Like Brock said, do some good bodyweight stuff to keep you going. Try doing some box jumps, pistol squats, high rep lunges, elevated feet pushups, so many things you can do to keep you going.