A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, October 08, 2007

Thanks Giving Week End

Today was a day off work and I was "THANKFUL" to be able to work out with out my schedule getting in the way. Here's what happened.

Squats - 6 sets, 4 reps, 285lbs (last set 315lbs).
Bench Press - 8 sets, 3 reps, 225lbs.
Deadlifts - 12 sets, 1 rep, 405lbs (sets 5 & 6 sumo).

I have been alternating using knee wraps on my squat sets. Doing this I found that 285lbs didn't tax me the way week three of training should. On the last set I went up to 315lbs which felt much better. Wednesday I'll continue squatting 315lbs. The bench was good. No problems. Deadlifting 4 plates for sets, I Love It. I'm starting to feel stronger. I was supposed to do suit bottoms today but I did two days last week. I'll give it a rest this week. Saturday I'm planning on trying out my new gear at my coach's place. I can hardly wait.
What am I thankful for. I am loved by my family and that I love them. I am thankful that my family and my self are healthy. I am thankful that I have a great job and it allows me the freedom to enjoy life. I am thankful to have as many close friends as I do. I am thankful for almost everything. Life is pretty cool right now. Thank You to everyone who reads this blog.

Snowdaddy

No comments: