A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Wednesday Bench

Today I managed to drag my sorry self into the gym for some bench training. I apologize if I sound bummed out. Every one has highs and lows, right now I'm going through a low time. Life's constraints have got me tied up and I can't focus on what makes me happiest. So for a while you're just going to have to bear with me while I sort out some of my crap. Here's what I managed today.

Flat Bench Press - 5 sets, 10 reps, 215lbs.
Dips - 4 sets, 6/6/5/4 reps.
Scull Crushers - 2 sets, 6 reps, 80lbs.

What can I say, I'm suffering from a lack of almost everything right now. I was glad to finish the bench sets. Tonight I'm going to blow the dust off my treadmill and go for a jog. So if you feel the earth shaking, it's only me.

Snowdaddy

No comments: