A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day 15 of 21 OUCH!!!

Friday was the completion of another week of training. Only two more to go until I'm done and I'll be ready for the competition. I had a little mishap while putting a 45lb plate away. It tipped off a plate tree, luckily the bottom peg, and landed on my R/H big toe. OUCH!!! I think it might be broken. On Monday I'll go into the hospital and have it Xrayed. I'm waiting till then because I know what they'll say if it is..."We can't do anything but you'll have to stay off of it for a while". It ain't going to happen. I've come this far in my training and I won't let a little thing like this stop me now. Oh ya, I did finish my work out. GRRRR!!!

Squats - warm up sets & 4 sets, singles, 385lbs
Bench Press - 5 sets, 4 reps, 225lbs
Deadlifts - 3 sets, 3 reps, 365lbs

Like I said the other day I'm modifying my current program. This is much better.

Snowdaddy

No comments: