A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, September 29, 2006

PT Test Day

Today was my PT test day. I Passed! I know that running lines in the gym for only 6 minutes may seem easy to most but when you weigh 290lbs, stop, pivot, go, is harder than heck. I did it and now it's over. Now I can get started on my pre contest training for the end of November. That reminds me... I have never said anything about this year's powerlifting contest. Well here it is.


Last year was a huge success! We had 26 lifters who broke multiple provincial and national records. I've already received lots of intrest for this year's contest with a very high calibure of lifters planning to attend. Lifters from most of western Canada will be attending.
For the spectators, attendance is free. We only ask that you bring non paritable food items that will be donated to Winnipeg Harvest.
Trust me, this is a great contest. I am the main event organizer and I work my butt off every year to make this contest fun and exciting for the competitors and the audience. Check it out.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The comp sounds great. Got any photos from last year?